Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Working It.




So KCO made some amazingness this past week and can I just say. WOW. Everything created is made to be worn with everything else. I Fell inlove with the Strappy Free Dress top and I paired it with these amazing (Vive9) jeans and my new obsession, the boots ( More on those later!). The tops are cute, classy and overall fun and come just in time for summer.





Kenzie Craven has made dressing well an art form, she creates what is hot real life and brings it to us in SL. From her rompers to her amazing dresses I call myself an avid fan. Her use of textures and sculpts are the best out there. I was pretty stoked when I found the racerbacks and Little Dancer skirts to be hands down divine, I changed my hair and it shows that it goes with any look you can imagine.









Worn:

Hair: !lamb. Sugarless - Powder, !lamb. Ambrosia - Snickers, !lamb. Witch - Butterfinger, >TRUTH< Harlow - mocha, >TRUTH< Tia - auburn

Shirt: K&CO - Strappy Free Dress - Meadow; K&CO -heartlinesarrows racerback - Indigo/Pink

Skirt: K&CO - Little Dancer Skirt Base - Peach

Boots: You will have to wait and see :P

Necklace: (Yummy) Nautical Charm Necklace

Skin: []::Tuli::[] Sayuri tone 1 (freckles) ::

No comments:

Post a Comment