Monday, May 10, 2010

Sorry Ms. Jackson

Oh, Neuilles, Neuilles, Neuilles. You have done it again. And by it, I mean you stepped in my mom’s petunias, you naughty minx. Not really, but you have given me two awesome new dresses/tops to review. And they are awesome – with a capital…you get the idea. They may be the same top in different designs, but they sure gave me two different themes. To be honest, I like that! Especially cause the themes are so different!

“Oh Rosalie, what themes did these tops/dresses give you?” See what I did there? I made it seem like you were interested. I know, I know, I’m talented. But to answer your (my) question, the themes were NYC socialite (or Gossip Girl) and Earth Angel. Gossip Girl because the first top/dress (the black and white one seen above) reminded me instantly of a socialite in New York City. It’s busy with a trendy feel that paired with almost anything can make you seem like you just walked out of Gucci while also giving you that high-end club look for the party scene. Heck, it can make you look just plain well put together if you just feel like chillaxing with your buds. I’m not even joking either! Paired with some boots, some tights, some skinny jeans and ballet flats, or even some leggings and fashionable heels – This top/dress can look good with it all!

Now, to be honest, I’m not wearing the attachment sleeves for that top/dress in the pictures above. I know I should, but they actually got in the way of my posing since when my arm folded up, the sleeves went straight out and looked strange. Not like that mattered because Neuilles did an awesome job putting the top together without the attachments that it looked incredible anyway. So you really can wear them or not, whichever way you want and you will still look good. But for an example of how the attached sleeves look, just look below.

This is Earth Angel. I know no other way to describe this. The ethereal, angelic look of this dress/top matched with MY UGLYDOROTHY’s Vienna skin and Truth hair just brings it too a full circle. I really can’t find anything bad to say about this look. It’s flawless to me. Flawless and beautiful. If I were a dude, I’d hit on my av in this look. …Yes the doctors are on call. But this isn’t a look for everyday unless you dgaf what others think. I’d say it’s good loungewear, good costume party wear, and good roleplay wear. Then again, maybe something will come to you that didn’t come to me. Maybe add a pair of jeans to give it a springy/summer look. This top/dress isn’t exactly static itself. Mix & match! For now, I know for me this theme and this look just takes my breath away. Without this dress, the theme and look would only be a partial print in our big fingerprint analysis machine called Second Life fashion.

My last words: There was another skirt and some leggings that came with this outfit (that matched this outfit) that I decided not to use. I loved them too, don’t get me wrong, but they just didn’t match the themes the way I wanted them to. But that doesn’t matter. These tops/dresses are cute regardless if I didn’t use the complete outfit or not and are enough for you to go check them out today. Heck, buy them. Especially since you can always experiment with looks and mixing and matching. Nothing on SL is stuck in it’s look. Play around with yo clothes! – and these are perfect tops/dresses to play around with! So buy them. I doubt you’ll be sorry (don’t quote me on that – results may vary).

----

Outfit 1:

Hair: >TRUTH< - Jana (Toffee)

Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY - Vienna-L09

Eyes: Tres Blah - Blue Eyes

Top/Dress: :NuDoLu: - A bout de souffle

Boots: Maitreya - Billow Boots (black)

Coffee Cup: -mix and match- - Starbucks Coffee Grande (freebie)


Outfit 2:

Hair: >TRUTH< - Jana (toffee)

Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY - Vienna-L09

Eyes: Tres Blah - Blue Eyes

Top/Dress: :NuDoLu: - A bout de souffle

Tights: *Sheer* - Opaque Black

Boots: Maitreya - Billow Boots (black)

Purse: -tb- (Tres Blah) - Chic Satchel (black)


Outfit 3:

Hair: >TRUTH< - Peaches (honey)

Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY - Vienna-L014

Eyes: Tres Blah - Blue Eyes

Top/Dress: :NuDoLu: - L'Amour a vingt ans

No comments:

Post a Comment