Saturday, May 29, 2010

MY UGLYDOROTHY just came out with a new skin! Well actually three, but I'm only gonna review one of them. Cause let's face it -- I'm not made of Lindens. Strippers really don't make as much as they used to. Oh, I kid (not really), but yes! Sopha Portal has come out with three new skins as of today! I'd like to think this is her way of paying respects to the now late Gary Coleman and Dennis Hopper. Plus when life gets bad, something good is always waiting around the corner! MY UGLYDOROTHY is the epitome of good. First of the three skins released today was a Vienna skin (seen in my last & first MY UGLYDOROTHY review) in pale. Why in pale? Well if you actually listened to me and checked out the Vienna skins released by Sopha a while back, they were all pretty darkish. Even the light one kinda looked a little sunkissed to me (Blair had to tell me the skin didn't look sunburnt -- No joke). Apparently, the sunkissed look didn't go over well with everybody, so Sopha made it right. Afterall, the customer is always right (unless their name is Rosalie Tenenbaum). The second of the skins released by Sopha is Drew. Now Drew isn't being reviewed here. I loved how it looked in the ad -- I really did, but when I tried on the demo, it just didn't look as cute. Bummer for me, I know right? It's still bleeds with adorable as does the skin released today that I actually am going to review.

*waits for it*

Like that dramatic pause there? The one that made you just explode into a mess of blood and anticipation? Yeah, I thought so. The skin I am about to unveil for your viewing pleasure (possibly for the first time) is Sue. Oh Sue, Sue, Sue. To get off topic a little bit, every time I see Sue, I think of the Mary Sue Litmus Test and my own intelligent ego smacks me with a smile. So you can imagine the smile I get when that name Sue is associated with my love for MY UGLYDOROTHY. Now multiply that smile with the smile I get when I see teeth-skins. That's right! Sue (and Drew) have teeth-skin options! But not everyone belongs in a circus like I do, so for those of you who are not as excited about teeth-skins as I am, each skin comes with a normal mouth option too. Most teeth-skins have both so this isn't surprising, but I don't care! You get the best of both worlds! *cues death by Miley Cyrus music now*

Teeth-Skin option for *MY UGLYDOROTHY - Sue_04

Normal Mouth option for *MY UGLYDOROTHY - SUE_04

Now onto the skin itself: I'd be lying if I said it was perfect, but it's pretty damn close. Honestly, perfection is something hard to achieve if achievable at all. And now that you've got my deep thought of the day -- THIS SKIN IS SO ADORABLE. It looks like it has an azn (spelling out asian is for losers) feel to it that I think is adorable. With the outfit I'm wearing, I'd even beg to say this skin is Tokyo Pop. My favorite part about the skin though? The lips. They're small, they're thin, and they make you look like you're as sweet as pie. I could seriously be wearing bondage gear in these photos and this skin would have made me look...well, nevermind. You'd have to wear a cupcake pacifier, pandabear backpack, this skin, and maybe glowing wings to look like an angel in bondage gear. But the skin would be included! One stepping stone closer to being just another devil in a sweet as cake disguise!

My final words: This is a definite check out. I'd check them all out, to be honest. Demo them all! Demo everything in the store! Buy something while you're there! ALSO: Join the MY UGLYDOROTHY group and win exclusive skins on the lucky boards as well! Can't lose if you don't try, am I right?
----

Outfit:

Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY - Sue_08 (teeth)
Hair: [ Love Soul] - Hair+Cap*45-B* (Cocoa)
Eyes: !tb (Tres Blah) - Blue Eyes
Cardigan: -LMK- - Long opened cardigan (Green)
Shirt: Beggar's Banquet - BBT-Shirt 063 3
Bottoms: "NINIKO" - Suspender Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment