Sunday, May 2, 2010

P-P-P-P-P-Posh




So you ever have that time when you cant choose hair to go with any outfit becuase nothing seems to match? Well this week I happened to pull out my fav Fri.Day vest and I couldnt figure anything to wear hairwise and I made a trip over to Posh and let me tell you.. I now have so many options and I am having the best time playing dress up. Posh has some of the best textures they are rich, luscious and just plain work <3 Jeanie is a force to be reckon with and I cant wait for more styles to come out! So skidaddle down over to posh and BUY BUY BUY <3




I JUST WANT TO DO A LITTLE DANCE. BOO BEE DO BA DOO



I also like to reuse poses. Who doesnt. Say what? Thought so.




Hair
Picture Un- (Posh) ; Dizzying Highs
Picture Deux- (Posh) ; Envy
Picture Trois- (Posh) ; Oh Darling
Picture Quatre- (Posh) ; Morning After

Oufit worn through-out:
fri. - Halter Vest (Gray)
[PACADI] - Feroldi Panties
Kunstkammer Black Forest Bracelet

Pose- KaraLee Vouge

No comments:

Post a Comment