Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Love

This Skin

So Much.

This skin. I can't even tell you how much I love it. It's by JM:Mai. I'm wearing the [n] shade (I am assuming that stands for nude). To me, this skin screams cuteness, but not just cuteness. There's something fantastical and sweet about it too. I'd like to think if Princess Peach were an av (and not those badly textured ones you find on XStreet), she'd wear this skin. Just because it is her. And I don't care that this skin reminds me of Princess Peach. I love it anyway. Especially since it really fits me, it does!

My final words: Check out JM:Mai for your skin needs. Demo them all (there were alot there I didn't like and heaven knows no one wants to end up with something that looks strange or doesn't fit who you are). Definitely check out this skin too. I really can't imagine it looking bad on any av. Oh I forgot to tell you what the skin is called? Vivian.

----
Outfit:

Skin: JM:Mai - vivian[n]pure
Hair: >TRUTH< - Tia (honey)
Eyes: !tb (Tres Blah) - Blue Eyes
Top: !Ohmai - Basics Tube Bra (Blank)
Pants: [SC] Surf Couture - Yoga Pants (Seafoam)


No comments:

Post a Comment