Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Time & Lovers Lane

Hello!, it has been the almost a month since my last post! I know I know UNFORGIVABLE! I have had so much on my Lil plate that I had to put this on the back burner and I missed it horridly! So To catch you up on some fab clothes and the life of Blair!

This past week I got partnered to the amazing Hotdogs Miami, it was a world-wind romance and I am the luckiest gal alive! We decided to take some amazing pictures together <3





Cute huh?


Ok back to clothes! This little piece is a new staple in my wardrobe. ROMPER!!!!!!!! I mean who doesn't look at a romper and not feel like running around in flowers and playing tag? Kenzie Craven the mind behind KCO made a set of these beautiful rompers from 80's style to my favorite which I am rocking with my Happy Finds necklace. I also went over to 50 Flats and got there gift and its a box filled with about 4 pairs of different shoes from a great pair of boat shoes to these little stunners.

More on Happy Finds, this store is up and coming. The necklaces are to die for from the owl necklaces to her many other creations give you a taste and style for any need you my have fashion wise. She also has some cute dresses and skirts! I urge you all to go down and check this place out!!!




Ok now in this lovely picture I am rocking the 50 L dress from Elate and can I just say LOVE LOVE LOVE! The neck bow and tiny dot pattern had me jumping up and down like a little kid. Styled with my favorite lamb hair (witch) and my go to pair of heels (LMK) I felt classy, yet carefree at the same time.



Lastly the crown jewel of this post is my rocking skin from Imabee's new line Vivian. This one is titled "Vivian Meets The White Queen" and when I was dropped these I died. The skins are so vibrant and soft. The make on this one is subtle and a tad ashy which I love, it gives that slight blush to the cheeks. The whole Vivian line is based off of Alice In Wonderland. Don't worry I will for sure have more pictures up of all the different ones!



Special thanks to KaraLee Aeon for taking my lovely pictures!!!

Shops:

Kenzie&CO



Lamb



Happy Finds


50 Flats


Elate



Imabee

No comments:

Post a Comment