Monday, April 26, 2010

Once Upon A Dream

----

I love NuDoLu. I love NuDoLu’s creator. I love this look. What do I name this look? Modern Day Sleeping Beauty. It just fits for me. The blonde hair, the &bean skin, and the adorable pink top that seems to remind me of Princess Aurora’s pink ballgown but remain pajama looking at the same time…it just screams with ‘my prince is coming so let me dream of him’. I’ve got to admit too, I’m a sucker for anything as saccharine as fairy tales so the look in itself just warms my heart and brings the little princess inside of me out to play and wonder. I’m just really in love with this. Purely, purely in love.

Now, to be honest, I’m not the biggest fan of the pants (as seen in photos below). They seem a little pajama-like to me, not that that’s a bad thing for a lot of other people who dig this look. I’m just not the kind of girl to go traipsing through Second Life in what I think look like pajamas. With that said, in an at home and lounging situation or pajama party setting, these pants are effing adorable. They will make those around you shit kittens. I’m not joking, just ask Blair.

The real star of this post though is that top. OMG IT’S ADORABLE! It brings the Sleeping Beauty feel into a complete circle. Not only did this top look good with my fri.day Iunno Cuffed Jeans and Surf Couture Shoelace Sandals, but it looked good with its outfit’s pajama pants. I’m pretty sure it would also look awesome with a jean miniskirt, pair of sweatpants, random hipster bloomers (shoutout to Scribble)… heck you name it, this top would look adorable with it. It’s the top to end all tops, no joke. And this is coming from someone who avoids the color pink like the plague and I am telling you I love this top. It’s the second coming of Jesus! I cannot stop raving about this top! Well done, Neuilles Neuman, well done. I would give you a golf clap, but this is internet and you can’t hear it so I would just be clapping to myself. And that’s weird.

My last words: The pants aren’t bad. Not my cup of tea, but they’re adorable and definitely worth it if you love this look. The top, buy it. It goes with everything. I’m pretty sure this top would even make a goth outfit look like heaven. Okay maybe not, but it’s still definitely good investment, IMHO.

----

Outfit No. 1:

Hair: Clawtooth - Lovely Liz Pony (Bombshell Blonde - Stumblebum)
Skin: &bean - Pillow Light (five)
Eyes: Tres Blah - Blue Eyes
Top: :NuDoLu: - je suis un oiseau Tops (saumon)
Pants: fri.day - Iunno Jeans (Cuffed - Dark Wash)
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Shoelace Sandals (White - 50L Friday)



Outfit No. 2:

Hair: Clawtooth - Lovely Liz Pony (Bombshell Blonde - Stumblebum)
Skin: &bean - Pillow Light (five)
Eyes: Tres Blah - Blue Eyes
Top: :NuDoLu: - je suis un oiseau Tops (saumon)
Pants: :NuDoLu: - je suis un oiseau Pants (foret)

----

No comments:

Post a Comment