Sunday, April 25, 2010

This Post Has Been Rated S for Syphillis

Yeah, I know my leg prims need fitting. Thx, Captain Obvious.

----

Let me start off by introducing myself to all of you fantabulous readers (all 2 of you, yay!). My name is Honey and I’m gonna put my sweet syrup all over you. …Okay…so I’m not Honey, but how badassed would it be if I was? Either way, I'm Rosalie Tenenbaum and I am here to review the DP Serendipity dress I’m wearing in the above picture and picture below. Now, I have no idea if this dress is new. Nor do I care. I like it and I don’t have any new shit to review yet anyways, so I’m going to review something I already love.

Not only does this dress scream with adorableness (which it does), but it’s functional. I mean with that big poofy skirt I can smuggle a small dog, small child, bag of potatoes, AK-47, entire zombie survival kit, and Jesus Christ on cheese toast without anyone noticing. I jest, I jest. I for one truly do love poofy flexi-skirts. With prim skirts, your legs pop out and I have a really hard time fitting them onto my body. I have a thin av. I’ll admit it, I’m abnormal. I’m sorry I’m not curvy or average, but curvy and average just feel wrong on me. Trust me, I’ve tried. Plus, not all girls are the same in real life, right? Why should all avs look the same then? Anyway so, if you have a thin av as well, you can imagine what trouble one may have with prim skirts, especially if the skirt in question is made for an averaged bodied av.

With this skirt, I felt like it fit me just fine without any extreme tinkering and still looked adorable. Not only that but these sort of baby doll dresses can really make the most masculine looking av look like an angel that was just pooped out by a Hello Kitty drag queen. So it looks like kittens and rainbows, makes you look like kittens and rainbows, and these dresses match a beach/lounge/DGAF theme perfectly. I know, right? What can’t this dress do? Well our theme today was ‘Going to the Boardwalk to Get Ice Cream’ and I can tell you that in real life I would probably wear a dress like this to a boardwalk. Heck, if this dress really existed, I’d wear this exact dress. I’d also wear a bathing suit under it so I could rip it off and jump belly first into the ocean, but that’s a story for another day.

My last words: This dress is awesome. Buy it now. Oh, you’re busy waxing your unibrow? I don’t care… buy the dress. You have to visit your great grandfather’s stepbrother’s cousin twice removed who has a lisp and a bladder infection in the hospital? That’s nice – buy this dress first. He has another 3 minutes to live anyways.

----


On me (the one on the left in the DPS dress):

Hair: fri.day - Cameron (Moody Brown)
Skin: &bean - Pillow Light (one)
Eyes: Tres Blah - Blue Eyes
Dress: *DPS - amenohini-odekake (blue)
Bandaid/Socks: Reek - Bandaids (Plain)
Sandals: *OB* - Simple Sandals (Camp Gift)

And on Blair (she's the one who's not me):

Hair: >TRUTH< - Harlow (Mocha)
Skin: [Tuli] - Sayuri (Tone 1 - Group Gift)
Eyes: *{Kiko Life}* - Realistic Eyes (Ambergris)
Shirt: ::SUGARCUBE:: - dolly border balloon dress (navy - tops 2)
Belt: (Elate!) - Ana's Owl Belt (Brown - JL)
Shorts: [PACADI] - Feroldi Panties (black)
Necklace: (Yummy) - Nautical Charm Necklace
Glasses: DUBOO* - Vintage Hollywood sunglasses
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Shoelace Sandals (White - 50L Friday)


Pictures taken by: Karalee Aeon

No comments:

Post a Comment