Monday, April 26, 2010

Im a walking...

Fab Pony. Fab Pony. Fab Pony..... I could say this name so many times and not lose the huge smile on my face. Fab Pony is the dress up trunk we would have wanted when we were younger. The bright colors, beautiful fabrics and just over the top amazing-ness is evident at EVERY corner of the store.

I tped in and I was like a pin ball hitting every inch of that store. Taking in the Ballet Tops, Shiny tops and just the cutest peacock earrings. She has some amazing skirts and tanks that are just perfect for summer! So go on down and bring your L's, Sugar daddy's and go wild, becuase every one of you will want to own every item!!



So I have been on this skirt kick lately and I when I rezzed at Fab.Pony it was like fate that my cam locked in on this beaut of a skirt. I mean look at it! Short, shiny and just the best summer skirt. You can start off with working at the office, wear it shopping then move on to a great party. I mean heck if you also want to jet off to Paris and jump off the towers go ahead you will look amazing doing. FAB.PONY Sparklez Skirt for the win!





Ok so now on to what pulls the look together, this shirt is just like amazing. The steel color is by far the best seller and you can see why. Its a color you can wear with anything. I have paired it with Emery jeans, my cute lil shorts and of course the FAB.PONY Sparklez Skirt, the "Twizzler" Top is going to be a staple in my wardrobe for months to come. I love the way it fall's right above the waist, and the prim is like the most stress-less thing in SL. I hate having to spend 8 hours editing a prim. Its scripted to its like one, two BAM you are done.



The final piece is the Peacock earrings I love so much, you all know that I have an addiction to peacock anything, shoes, hair pieces, jewelery, dresses etc. These earring are perfect becuase they are just classy. The length works becuase they arent to short yet also dont dig into my shoulder. They showcase a beautiful bird that makes any girl wearing this amazing icon feel powerful and flirty.




Side note on a few of the items im wearing: my glasses... OMG, I am never taking them off. Ask Rosalie I have been wearing them for four days straight. They are old glam Hollywood and are great for added sass ;) My Catnip bracelet is actually Golden Girls and plays the theme and I click it all the time and I just want to get an old lady av from Wigglesworth and have a tea party.


Tatianna the creator of Fab.Pony is a genius and we are all lucky to be able to wear such art. She knows what girl's want to wear and she just has the best sense of style. So thank you Tatianna, for being such an amazing designer.

Items worn:
Shape: Blairsy Blair- Custom made by Hotdogs Miami
Skin: [Tuli] - Sayuri (Tone 1 - Group Gift)
Shirt: FAB.PONY "Twizzler" Top
Skirt: FAB.PONY Sparklez Skirt
Necklace: (Yummy) - Nautical Charm Necklace
Glasses: DUBOO* - Vintage Hollywood sunglasses
Hair: >TRUTH< - Harlow (Mocha)
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Shoelace Sandals (White - 50L Friday)
Eyes: *{Kiko Life}* - Realistic Eyes (Ambergris
Bracelet: .:-CatniP-:. Friendship Bracelet =D

No comments:

Post a Comment