Tuesday, March 30, 2010

C-c-c-c-c-changes..

So its been nothing but rainy and bleek irl and I have been tres blah so I decided I needed a change. Whats easier than a change of an avi? Nothing! So I went and got a complete makeover and boy do I love it!

First was the shape and was made by my lovley friend Jaia Piers, its shorter, cuter and a whole lot more fierce. Jaia makes shapes and I have to say she has great prices and you all should contact her for some demos!



I paired the shape with a lovley skin I got from Vive going out of Biz sale ( which has ALOT of goodies). I am wearing Bella and its the right amount of tan and glitz that I crave. I will be very sad to see Vive go away, but I am sure that its not the last we will hear from them...

For the clothes and accessories... I went a tad overboard as always :D I started off by going to [BUTT-ERR] and oh boy it was abuse for my Linden. I started off buying 3 shirts, a piercing set, one hair, tattoos, a pair of AMAZING glasses and then my Bandeau <3 Becca Beebe the owner of [BUTT-ERR] has some amazing freebies and dollarbies so make sure to check her out! My jeans are from a store that I am going to blog about tomorrow so you have to hold on a day! I know, evil!!!




And lasty, the weave on my very cute head is from Mustache... I cannot get over this hair its like pure bliss. The side pony, the slight poof and the band. I mean cmon who doesnt want this? Mae Liamano is a genius and has some amazing gaga items that she made. If you have seen Telephone and fell in love with the coke hair.. Well just saying go OVER NOW! More to blogged on this lil lady further in the week! Keep your eyes peeled!

The faboosh ladies pictured above are Miss Lady D and Mae Mae my soulmate. Thank you!

Mustache

[BUTT-ERR]

No comments:

Post a Comment