Friday, June 25, 2010

Yee Haw Ho Down

Howdy! If you haven't figured out by now this is post has a certain theme to it... No, not Girls Gone Wild you silly boys, COWPEOPLE! ( We all know that cowboys is totally sexist ;P ) I was so delighted when I saw that Reek had whipped up some new treasures and jeepers are they fantastic! Western hats and super cute hair! Which for some reason made me think of that girl from Gilligan's Island. I mean who could resist cute pony tails and a great hat? HMMM? NO ONE!


The reason I fell in love with the hair under these nifty chapeaus is frankly becuase they are well crafted, highly detailed and gives me an excuse to throw on my favorite romper! I mean who said Western has to be jeans and flannel shirts?

So I zipped down to one of my favorites sims and rode some horses and to a sit on gramwas favorite chair, sipping some freshly made moonshine watching the sunset... Take a look!









Worn:

Hair: Reek - Savannah 1 Hair
Romper: K&CO - Romper Stomper -
Heels:[LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps
Necklace:i love 13: "Pony" necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment