Saturday, June 19, 2010

An Adventure With Hobbes!

I dont know about you but I love when my friends bring out little interesting toy's and I squealed when my friend Demi brought out her lil friend Hobbes! He's a little dapper tiger and boy is he just the cutest!

Ok enough about Mr. Hobbes, this post is about fun, bows and of course clothes! This outfit I got was actually freebies from a store I found on a blog and jeepers was I so excited! Willow has done the impossible, made a prim skirt that actually works! Usually I have to edit my hips, butt and everything else so basically I don't wear skirts that often.

Not did she only make a skirt but she created this beautiful shirt with bow detail. Anyone who knows sblair knows that I love my bows. The freebies are on the table to the right when you TP in. So GO GO GO and look at the awesome freebies and the rest of her amazing items she has made!

So I grabbed Demi and we did this cute little photo shoot! Side note on Demi, she is the creator of {nestle my bosom} and she has a bunch of fun and amazing items out! Such as her cute tattoo! Who doesn't like feathers? Thought so, so go down and support this cutie! NOW! She even has cute Power Ranger nail polish!!!












Worn on me:
P.C; Pearl Cluster Stud
[LeLutka]-Pow Pumps
Willow~ black bow blouse top
Willow~ Poof Dress Skirt
[LeLutka]-LOLA_skissed
DUBOO*Vintage Hollywood sunglasses
Clawtooth: Lovely Liz

Worn on Demi:

(fd) Bird skin - faded 2
Mustache - Laura in Blonde 3 (not out yet)
Reek - Hangin' Hobbes
+mocha+ - Bear Slipper [Brown]
MIASNOW eyelashes -fantasy curls
{nmb} peacock chest tattoo
{nestle my bosom} tmnt nail polish
(fd) floral underpants
(fd) messed up old tank
(last 2 are stumblebum)

{nestle my bosom} after the dance
(pose)

TP's:

{nestle my bosom}

~Willow~

No comments:

Post a Comment