Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Circle Time

So I was sitting around and trying on dress after dress, shoe after shoe and I was hit with the fact that I needed to get on with the Blogging... So TADA I am here <3 I dedicate this first posting to Nottinto Telling <3. She has been the wind beneath my wings
I went to The Circle Project and I fell In LOVE with *BOOM* Tamed dresses ( Avail at Booms main store, not a circle project exclusive) I also fell in love but those marriages fell through... I have been on this backless dress kick and it was perfect the textures are crisp and the side slits add a little naughty to a very beautiful dress. I paired this dress ( Which I built my look around) with Fri.Day's new Hair Carrie which I am head over heels for <3

The crowning jewel is the necklace I am wearing I fell in love with it, the best part of this necklace that I love is the metal and stone changing. It can go with any dress and cmon who doesn't love that? I urge you to all go look at the pieces they have. The skin worn throughout is *Cupcakes and ahhhh I love them, I cannot say enough about them so to keep it short go check them out!



*** Pictures taken by Aidan Valeska <3

No comments:

Post a Comment