Saturday, March 20, 2010

What Next?




This past week I was reading a friends blog (Hi Puma!), and I saw this furniture set that she had written about. Being the curious one I am, I needed to see it for myself and boy was I taken!

Walking in you find yourself immersed in beautiful, low prim creations. I bought the Ciel set becuase I was given a Skybox by my fab builder friend Kittie Renfold and I wanted to go for the beach house look. The Ciel set was that and more.



I couldnt wait to go home and rezz! When I finally did I was overwhelmed by all the goodies from cute candles to heart shaped topiaries to my favorite item... The fireplace.I have seen many fireplaces in SL and this one takes the cake hands down. The fire has a realistic look, the sound of the crackling and sputting of embers had me in a trance for hours.

This 23 piece set is no more then about 100ish prims at most. A whole living room set with quality and low prim?!



I hope you enjoy the pictures and fall in love with these sets. I know that when you gaze upon the paintings, cute bedroom and out door garden sets you will be a What Next fan for life.



Amazing pictures taken by KaraLee Aeon

What Next

1 comment: